Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Alive....

I'm alive. The Mets, on the other hand, do not seem to have much of a pulse lately. While other Mets blogs have jumped ship temporarily to other teams (see: MetsGeek, which has converted to RaysGeek..... On that note, notice which blog beat them to covering the Mets and Rays. That's right. WE DID IT! Boo ya!)

Where was I? Oh yeah; I haven't been posting in a long time for two reasons:
  1. I haven't had access to the internet much lately.
  2. It would be too depressing to write about the last couple weeks the Mets have had.

Hopefully things will improve soon. While I wander aimlessly in North Jersey and Pennsylvania, read metsblog and metstradamus for your Mets fixes. The Mets are in the 12th inning right now and losing to the Marlins, so it could be another sad day.

No comments: